1314 Central Ave S. Suite 103, Kent, WA 98032 | jkhuson2@earthlink.net
Call us: 253-854-1511

Attorney in Kent, WA


Serving Kent, WA

Have you thought about what would happen to your estate in the event that you became incapacitated or when you pass away? Perhaps you have a special brooch that you want to give your daughter, or you want to help fund your nephew's college education. If you have minor children, have you named a guardian? Perhaps you want to plan for estate taxes or would like to avoid probate. The state has a plan for your property and children, but it certainly will not reflect your personal desires.
Person Writing - Attorney Services in Kent, WA
Stamp Marker and Paper - Attorney Services in Kent, WA
Speedball Pen and Writings  - Attorney Services in Kent, WA
Gavel  - Attorney Services in Kent, WA
Attorney Writing  - Attorney Services in Kent, WA
The state will only pass your property to the nearest relatives in set shares with no special gifts or estate considerations. Planning what will happen to your estate and your children can give you peace of mind that your wishes will be carried out. However, that plan will be in effect only if you prepare the proper estate documents.

You can attain peace of mind about your estate by taking a few moments to think about how you want to distribute you estate and meeting with your attorney to get the proper documents prepared.

See our Service page for a More Detailed Listing